Saturday, February 11, 2012

I miss the nieve

http://soundcloud.com/ribiq/have-yourself-a-merry-little

I wanted to post this in an effort to maybe inspire more snow here today than the inch we're supposed to get later. I miss real winter. I did this when I was home for winter break and just sort of did it quick and then forgot about it. I didn't tune or anything at the beginning, so the first like 16 seconds were mad out of tune, which is why I removed them. So sorry that part is missing, I just wanted to post it anyway. PLEASE SNOW TODAY

3 Comments:

At February 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM , Blogger ribiq said...

oh and I purposely left Jason's (my little brother) "GRRRACIE!" thing in there. He didn't realize I was still recording at one point, and I just thought it was funny. Gracie is my dog, btdubs

 
At February 15, 2012 at 8:46 AM , Blogger nicoletta said...

although I do not share your longing for snow, Love the clip. Nice work.

 
At February 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Jesse said...

haha nice. sounds sick.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home